Pussy Pussy! Pussy Pussy!

Well

This was a great movie but i saw a movie done for the song on newgrounds a while ago but this one is done better kso alright

I am the Walrus I am the Walrus

Ooooooooh

so thats what its like to have an acid trip lol just kiddin,
its a great video, the beatles are a great band, my mom might even like this movei, do you think i should show her new grounds? naaah haha
I hope you do more

Cooking with Bill Cooking with Bill

Its ok

This was better than my first movie, if any of my fans ( yeah right) remember skate punks (the first ones. I hope to see more BETTER movies

Brak-Don't Touch Me! Brak-Don't Touch Me!

below zero

If i could i would give this a below zero score
This is just an picture from a gay cartoon that you took of a website with the sound of you farting into a microphone will your mom yells at you to stop touching her breasts
faggot

hiss

boo

The Priceless Portal The Priceless Portal

hahahah great

this was great, it sent a great message, i used the same idea of this movie in a movie clip in useless flash 3, i wish you could hav e done it, it was alot better, check out useless flash 3

How To Make Portal Flash How To Make Portal Flash

ripoffs

Its fucking hilarious how everyone copies mine and a few other peoples ideas. Fuck Useless flash was doing alright untill this shit came around. Useless flash and spread the word at least hads points ( I MADE USELESS FLASH ).

FUCK YOU RIPPOFFS

Portal Advise Portal Advise

WHAT THE FUCK>?

WHAT THE FUCK? YOU STOLE MY FUCKING IDEA< EVERYONE DOES. EXCEPT I DONT MAKE STUPID TEXT MOVIES. AT LEAST THERES SOME ANIMATION IN USELESS FLASH< DUMBASSES. WELL I LIKE THE IDEA....
HYPOCRYTE...you just put more crap in the portal, all text and button movies are garbage, stupid ass.